Concerns
When I first started this assignment I didn't know what to do and where to start. However after talking to other students and reading the assignment stage 1 sheet the assignment suddenly become so much more easy to understand.
By talking to other students we could compare our differences and similarities within each of our companies and some of the risks and challenges which the firms face. The social sites such as the Facebook group, blogs and emails made it so much easier to communicate with other students.
When reading through my annual report I found a few interest facts and ideas which I would like to share with all of you !
- The company launched a number of new products in Australia and the US
- The firm also in licensed for the Australian market a range of injectable and over the counter products
- Sales revenue grew 61 % to $83 million and gross margin was up to 73% to $39 million
- The market capitalised has increased more than 4 times over the financial year from $50 million to $240 million as at 30th June 2013
- The company predicts the outcome for the year ahead is very positive
For any more questions feel free to comment below
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Shayal,
ReplyDeleteWhere is your company based?
What was the biggest expense for your company in 2013?
My company GR Engineering spent a large amount on materials and subcontracting costs as well as employee benefits. Does Mayne Pharma bay employee benefits?
Great work on overcoming your concerns about the assignment, I shared the same feeling! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHey Arial
DeleteMy company is based in Australia, however it's technology driven. The company spends most their income on Administration expenses which is a fair enough decision as most the company operates online. Looking at the annual report the company doesn't include any employee benefits
Your company sounds very interesting too ! Keep going
Thank you !
Delete
Your concerns are very interesting. I was very wondering what they did for sales because their revenue became very high.
ReplyDeleteHey
ReplyDeleteYes Yoko, they were so interesting but hard. The company became more well known, by getting more known the company interested their sales and revenue become high.