Top Blogs in my opinion !
One : http://cliffordpower.blogspot.com.au/
I found this student blog interesting and informative as it helped me understand some aspects of my company which are needed to be addressed. He was also lucky enough to receive a company such as Myer. He include great key concepts and ideas within his blog. The blog was easy to read and understand as the presentation was clear and simple.
This students blog was easy to read and understand it was very well presented, as It was clear simple and tidy. She included relevant information within her blog such as key points, ideas and concepts which needed to be addressed.
I found this student work easy to read and understand. She mentioned key points and ideas within her blog which helped me learn and understand what kind of, points, ideas and key concepts I needed for my firm.
No comments:
Post a Comment