Hi and Welcome to my Blog !
I'am currently studying a Bachelor of business with a major in Management. I work in retail which gives me some experience when it comes to customer service. The business world may be boring to some, however i find it interesting and eventful dealing with customers and solving issues which may arise.
By the time I turn 20 I would like to have finished my Bachelor of Business and traveled in or out of Australia to find the job of my dreams !
Hey Shayal!
ReplyDeleteYour company sounds so interesting! I cant wait to hear more about it. Goodluck with your future studies :)
Hey Kathy !
ReplyDeleteYour company is very interesting too ! I love hearing about it. keep us all up to date and you too :)
Wow, your company is so different to mine! Mine is a company which focuses on investing. My company has made a profit over the last year! What about yours?
ReplyDeleteMy company sends products such as medical all round the world. However since last it has made a loss however its not going bankrupt which is good but the profit could be higher
ReplyDeleteAw that's not a good sign, my company only has had 3 employees in 2013, and 5 in 2012. Its such a huge company with only 3 employees right? My company was a biotechnology company and changed to an investment company in January 2012!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a huge company ! Mine only has 6 employees which is good as its an online company the staff can get their job done a lot quicker and is it good for your company only to have three staff ? and why did it decrease from 5 ?
ReplyDeleteYes its such a huge company! Thats so good! Considering yours is online you wouldnt really need too many employees. Yes its good for my company to have 5 employees because its an investment business as we do not sell inventories which means we wont need people to sell our products if we had any :)
ReplyDeleteThat's actually so interesting ! Good work Katherine :)
ReplyDelete