Thursday, 24 April 2014

Issues

Hey Guys !

I have final finished my statements, however my balance sheet still hasn't balanced, but i'll get to the bottom of it and find out why. The main issue which I had when completing my statements was deciding which figures were operating and which were financial activities.  







6 comments:

  1. Hey shayal!

    What year of your balance sheet didnt balance?
    I know that one of my years didnt balance and i had to figure out why and it took a while to do but got it done in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy !

    The years from 2012 to 2010, and i still don't know why there not balancing, but ive sent them to my accounting teacher from school so hopefully she figures out why but iam not handing the statements in within fixing them and making them perfect :)

    How is yours going ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats good! Hopefully you finally balance your spreadsheet! I had so much trouble balancing 2010 and 2011 and i have no idea why! I was just missing a few areas that were in my statements that i didnt add in

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good :) and i'm glad you balanced your statements. Maybe i just missed a few figures myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shayal ! I was exactly the same !!! don't worry Im sure you will get it. The mistake that I made was that I actually didn't write in the right formula for the rest of my years except 2013. Have to double checked all the formulas? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amanda !

    I will check them all again and iam so glad you fixed your problem as well. Thank you for all your help. Goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete